1. Where are you from?
I grew up all over LA...I mean all over.
2. What do you do for a living? Married? Kids?
I sell cars at the Volkswagen dealership. I am single and have 2 beautiful daughters: Amber (26) and Chloe (24).
3. Weirdest or most surprising fact about yourself.
I once lived in the LA Bianca house where Charles Manson killed the family...didn't know til 1st day of school.
4. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
I am going on 7 months.
5. What are some things you’ve accomplished since starting?
I am all around stronger than when I walked in..thought I was fit but I was climbing fit not all around fit.
6. Favorite cheat meal.
Linguini pescadore with garlic bread and a beer.
7. Name something on your bucket list.
To climb in Patagonia.
8. What was your favorite food when you were a child?
I was picky but what kid doesn't like pizza??
9. What’s your favorite outdoor activity?
10. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Moppingthe floor...they get so dirty so quick.
11. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
Now that I'm over 50, I would say 36. You are still young but you have learned some things.
12. If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
Leading a 5.11 outside.
13. If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
Free solo El Capitan.
14. What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?
A party in the Malibu colonies in high school…kegs...bands...girls...rager!
15. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
16. When was the last time you were nervous?
When I go to CrossFit to look what the WOD is that day.
17. If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be?
Inspired by Eddies question today, I would say to be a good dancer...no timing.
18. How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
10 pitches up on a big wall.