1. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
2. What are some things you’ve accomplished since starting?
DU, one strict pull-up (it literally has been one), T2B’s, increasing in weights (very proud of my Deadlift) and my biggest accomplishment: many many kipping pull-ups!
3. Are you working on any new CrossFit goals or PRs?
A second strict pull up.
4. Favorite cheat meal.
I couldn’t pick a favorite. That wouldn’t be fair to the other cheat meals.
5. What’s your favorite outdoor activity?
6. What’s your favorite indoor activity?
7. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Putting the freshly washed and folded laundry away. Hate it.
8. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
Funny that this is a question as I have been 29 for a while now….
9. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
10. If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
Building a little house on a remote island.
11. If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
12. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
I would actually want to meet up with my mom and grandma for a day!
13. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
By an island, so I can build my little house.
14. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
I wouldn’t say mistaken but I get Darryl Hannah a lot and Laura Dern (I don’t see it though).
15. Best concert you have ever been to?
Phoenix at the Catalyst and of course Prince….but I think the biggest emotional rollercoaster was New Kids… I know.
16. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
I think, as it will be for most of us going through the loss of a lost one. Losing my mom very sudden at what I figured was a for her young age and then having to dismantle your home will probably always remain the hardest thing I have ever done.
17. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
I usually didn’t. I was wait to afraid of any authoritative figures.
18. What’s the worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
I think, as a kid you usually get presents you don’t really appreciate. I think, there were a lot of them I wasn’t too fond of, but I really don’t remember one specific one. I hated it when I got sweets for Christmas my grandma should have known I hated and then I had to negotiate exchanges with my cousins.
19. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Not having to be grown up.
20. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
A TV. Hated having to settle on programming options with my mom.
21. What story does your family always tell about you?
There is not much story telling anymore but my favorite one is when I apparently pointed out to my pre-school teacher that she is wearing the same outfit as the day before. She was not too happy. Clearly I have always been very observed and fashionable.
22. Weirdest or most surprising fact about yourself.
I am a total klutz, but this may not a be surprise to anyone.