1. Where are you from?
I was born and raised in Salinas, CA. I moved to Santa Cruz 7years ago.
2. What do you do for a living? Married? Kids?
I am married with two wild and fun kids. Kai is 5 1/2 and Ryder will be 3 in May. I was a hairdresser for 10 years in Monterey until a year ago. I now help my husband with his business Shaneco Shower Door & Glass and do the inside work and managing for his company.
3. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
I have been doing CrossFit for one year this month!
4. What are some of the things you have accomplished since starting?
Since starting CrossFit, I feel strong and confident. I have never been flexible but since starting I can feel my flexibility improving as well.
5. Are you working on any new CrossFit goals or PRs?
I haven't thought of any new goals yet but I did just get my first pull up and that felt great!
6. Favorite cheat meal?
My go to cheat meal would be a hamburger and fries and a beer.
7. What's your favorite outdoor activity?
I grew up playing sports and being active so I enjoy going for a run, camping, going to the park with the kids, playing softball or hanging out at the beach.
8. Favorite season?
Summer and Fall are my favorite time of year.
9. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
I used to think that getting older would be awful but I just turned 30 last May and I think my 30's will be great!