1. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
- My first day was November 14, 2015. Coach Nic made me make an unbreakable vow to come check out the Saturday community WOD.
2. What are some things you've accomplished since starting.
- The first thing I began to notice was my endurance and strength changing along with losing weight. I can run without stopping. I'm amazed that I can lift so much more than when I first started. It's as if when the weight comes off my butt it goes on the bar. I can strict press my 7 year old son with no problem, so that's cool.
3. Are you working on any new CrossFit goals or PR's
- Yes! I want that pull up so bad and when I finally get it I'm throwing a party and you're invited.
DU's, T2B, the list goes on and on but I really want that pull up.
4. Favorite cheat meal?
-Joes Crab Shack. The whole shack.
5. What's your favorite outdoor activity?
-Backpacking! I love it. Jackass Lake, yep, is one of my favorite places. I like to find the highest peak and climb to the top.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
- Speak fluent Japanese.
7. If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
- Climb Mt. Everest. It could be done in one day, right?
8. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
-John Lennon. I just want to give him a hug and tell him "thank you"
9. What was the last movie, TV show, or book that made you cry or tear up?
-Pete's Dragon, like five minutes in.
10. Name something on your bucket list.
- See the Northern Lights.